- Historical track record & industry recognition:
- –2019 Investing.com publication.
- –CryptoUk membership
- –Ren Alliance announcement.
- –Multichain Asset Managers Association membership.
- -10 months Acceleration program at StationF, world’s largest start up campus.
- –Leading UK Crypto Fund solution 2020.
- –Insula Malta (2020), 5th most popular 2020 fund on Melon.
- –Coinscrum interview.
- –Leading UK Crypto Fund solution 2021.
- –Insula Scheria (2021) 1st performance 2021 on Enzyme Finance.
- –Insula speaks in-person at ‘Challenges & Opportunities in Crypto, DLT/Blockchain’ panel discussion at UCITS & AIFMD London 2021.
- -Big Innovation Centre report mention.
- –One of Top 100 London Crypto Startups 2021.
- -“Riding the Crypto Asset Management Wave” publication.
- -Insula attends in person IM Power Fund Forum event in Monaco.
- -Insula attends in person Permissionless. With more than 5,000 people attending, it is the largest DeFi conference in history, held in Palm Beach, Florida, USA.
- -Insula speaks online at Linedata & WatersTechnology Webinar “Get set for crypto: How asset managers can stay ahead of the game”.
- -Insula speaks in person at“Innovation in Asset Management: Deciphering the code for growth“panel at UCITS & AIFMD London 2022.
On Saturday 6th March 2021 Insula’s Founder & CEO Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière will be speaking at the Future of Finance: Welcome to the largest student-led Fintech conference in Europe!
London School of Economics Student Union FinTech Society, London School of Economics Political Risk & Investment Society, Imperial College Finance, King’s Business Club, Warwick Entrepreneurs Society, University College London Fintech
What is the Future of Finance?
“The team behind the London Fintech Conference (LFC) is returning this year as the Future of Finance (FoF) conference and will be taking place online in March! Welcome to the largest student-led Fintech conference in Europe. Two years ago, the LFC brought together over 550 of the brightest minds from all across Europe and over 20 top executives from leading industry disruptors such as Paypal, Revolut, and Arabesque, cementing our position as the premier event for financial innovation and entrepreneurship”.
“#Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin recently reached all-time highs in price, what would you say to people who are skeptical about buying cryptocurrencies?”
28 – 29 September 2021
St. James’ Court Hotel, London, UK,
Returning in person
UCITS & AIFMD: THE NEW ERA
Navigating the evolving European fund distribution landscape with successful regulatory, operational and investment strategies.
📢 ‘Challenges & Opportunities in Crypto, DLT/Blockchain’ panel discussion at the UCITS & AIFMD London 2021. 💡 Get insights on blockchain and crypto evolving challenges and opportunities in Europe, 📈 growth and trends in different jurisdictions, latest regulatory developments.
-Insula Investment Management Founder & CEO Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière.
-Rest of speakers lineup to be released soon.
See the full program and register here.
ESSEC Business School, Cergy, France,
Returning in person
THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN: DISCOVER INSULA
Discovering Ethereum’s in depth technical aspects and use cases for professional asset management technology development & commercialisation.
Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière (Founder & CEO) will present Insula, with a focus on the technical aspects of the Ethereum blockchain through an applied workshop, followed by Q&A with students enrolled in Essec’s blockchain course.
Our CEO Jules Becci was recently interviewed on Coinscrum about Insula and how it fits into the crypto market.
📢 ‘Challenges & Opportunities in Crypto, DLT/Blockchain’ panel discussion at the UCITS & AIFMD London 2020 online virtual conference on Wednesday, November 25 at 11:40 AM GMT.
Guests list: AXA Investment Managers Head of Global Regulatory Development Stéphane Janin, Napoleon Group Co-founder & CSO Jean-Charles Dudek and CoinShares Head of Product Townsend Lansing, Insula Investment Management Founder & CEO Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière.
See the full program and register here: https://bit.ly/3pzBQgI
On Wednesday January 27th Insula’s Founder & CEO Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière will contribute to the entrepreneurship workshop of economics students at LYCÉE FRANÇAIS INTERNATIONAL GEORGES POMPIDOU in Dubaï.
-The beginning of #Insula.
-The cryptocurrency / blockchain market.
-Life as an entrepreneur.
With over 2800 members, KBFS is the largest finance and banking society in King’s College London.
He will talk about his entrepreneurial journey, setting up a hedge fund, graduating from King’s and finally cryptocurrencies among other topics.
There will be a lot to learn but this is an intimate event and places are extremely limited. Ticket sales will close as soon as the capacity is full.
Please visit the link below to register:
Thank you to ESSEC Business School’s master students who followed our presentation both in person and online.
Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière (Founder & CEO) presented Insula and a live demo of our investment products, followed by a Q&A with students enrolled in Essec’s blockchain course.