On Saturday 6th March 2021 Insula’s Founder & CEO Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière will be speaking at the Future of Finance: Welcome to the largest student-led Fintech conference in Europe!
London School of Economics Student Union FinTech Society, London School of Economics Political Risk & Investment Society, Imperial College Finance, King’s Business Club, Warwick Entrepreneurs Society, University College London Fintech
What is the Future of Finance?
“The team behind the London Fintech Conference (LFC) is returning this year as the Future of Finance (FoF) conference and will be taking place online in March! Welcome to the largest student-led Fintech conference in Europe. Two years ago, the LFC brought together over 550 of the brightest minds from all across Europe and over 20 top executives from leading industry disruptors such as Paypal, Revolut, and Arabesque, cementing our position as the premier event for financial innovation and entrepreneurship”.
“#Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin recently reached all-time highs in price, what would you say to people who are skeptical about buying cryptocurrencies?”
Our CEO Jules Becci was recently interviewed on Coinscrum about Insula and how it fits into the crypto market.
📢 ‘Challenges & Opportunities in Crypto, DLT/Blockchain’ panel discussion at the UCITS & AIFMD London 2020 online virtual conference on Wednesday, November 25 at 11:40 AM GMT.
Guests list: AXA Investment Managers Head of Global Regulatory Development Stéphane Janin, Napoleon Group Co-founder & CSO Jean-Charles Dudek and CoinShares Head of Product Townsend Lansing, Insula Investment Management Founder & CEO Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière.
See the full program and register here: https://bit.ly/3pzBQgI
On Wednesday January 27th Insula’s Founder & CEO Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière will contribute to the entrepreneurship workshop of economics students at LYCÉE FRANÇAIS INTERNATIONAL GEORGES POMPIDOU in Dubaï.
-The beginning of #Insula.
-The cryptocurrency / blockchain market.
-Life as an entrepreneur.
With over 2800 members, KBFS is the largest finance and banking society in King’s College London.
He will talk about his entrepreneurial journey, setting up a hedge fund, graduating from King’s and finally cryptocurrencies among other topics.
There will be a lot to learn but this is an intimate event and places are extremely limited. Ticket sales will close as soon as the capacity is full.
Please visit the link below to register:
Thank you to ESSEC Business School’s master students who followed our presentation both in person and online.
Jules Becci-Morin de la Rivière (Founder & CEO) presented Insula and a live demo of our investment products, followed by a Q&A with students enrolled in Essec’s blockchain course.
- Focus on cash flow generation
- This will be achieved firstly by targeting a large increase in AUM generation
- Secondly by increasing the number of Insula Premium users
- Launch of new investment fund to work alongside our current fund (Insula Malta)
- Progressive extension of the invested universe to between 50 to 150 tokens (up from 16).
- Improvement of Insula Token liquidity: start to pool proceeds from Insula Premium and the fund together in ISLA/ETH Uniswap pools
- Focus on interface improvement and business development.
- Launch a fund interface that is unique to Insula (while maintaining Enzyme as the backend platform)
- Improve our investment backend analytics systems
- ISLA Airdrop distributions to Liquidity Providers
- Integration of a staking smart contract interface into our website for Insula Token Liquidity Providers to stake their LP Tokens against returns of our fund in ISLA.