This auto-onboarding guide allows you to invest with a bank card 💳 in Insula Token Liquidity Pool all by yourself in a few minutes.
You do not need any prerequisite knowledge or skills even if you are a beginner in crypto. You do not need to contact Insula during this process. All the information you need is included in this guide.
1. Create your own MetaMask wallet ≈ 3 min
The first step to start using Insula is that you will need a crypto wallet that interacts with the Ethereum Blockchain. We recommend MetaMask.
1. Before moving to the next steps, acknowledge Metamask’s basic safety tips here.
2. Get the extension and create your Metamask account now here. Watch the video and follow the steps. You can install Metamask on your mobile or on your computer.
2. Buy Ethereum to invest and to pay transaction fees ≈ 10-15 mins
The next step is to buy Ethereum (invest in the fund) and to pay for your future transactions fees.
1. Make sure you have created an account, got verified and purchased the amount you want to invest in Ethereum + a provision for future transaction fees 0.3 Ethereum (ETH) here.
Note: If you already have an active Coinbase/Binance account or already own crypto, jump to the next step.
2. Copy the public address of your Metamask wallet and send the Ethereum (ETH) you just bought from Coinbase Exchange to your Metamask wallet.
See how to do it here.
3. Connect your wallet to Uniswap
Now it is time to exchange your Ethereum (ETH) against Insula Token (ISLA).
1. Head to Uniswap.
2. Click “Connect to a wallet“.
3. Select “Metamask“.
4. A Metamask panel will pop up. Connect to Uniswap if it is your first visit. Click “Next,” then click “Confirm.”
4. Supply ISLA Liquidity
Now it is time to pool your Ethereum (ETH) and your Insula Token (ISLA) together in the pool:
1. Click Approve ISLA, and then confirm the pop up in Metamask.
2. Enter the amount of ISLA you are willing to place in the pool. The equivalent dollar value in ETH will adjust automatically.
3. Click Supply, and then confirm the pop up in Metamask.
5. Track your investment
In order to follow the value of your fund tokens, head over to Zerion, choose “Track your portfolio” and copy paste your Metamask public key.
The app will show you all the tokens you own and the value of each token, including your Insula Liquidity Pool Tokens.
You can install Zerion app on your mobile too.