Auto-onboarding guide: Deposit in Insula Crypto Funds
1. Get your own Metamask crypto wallet ≈ 3 min
The first step to start using Insula is that you will need a crypto wallet that interacts with the Ethereum Blockchain. We recommend MetaMask.
1. Before moving to the next steps, acknowledge Metamask’s basic safety tips here.
2. Get the extension and create your Metamask account now here. Watch the video and follow the steps. You can install Metamask on your mobile or on your computer.
2. Buy ETH to invest ≈ 10-15 mins
The next step is to buy ETH to invest in the fund.
1. Make sure you have created an account, got verified and purchased the amount you want to invest in Ethereum (ETH) here.
Note: If you already have an active Coinbase/Binance account or already own crypto, jump to the next step.
2. Copy the public address of your Metamask wallet and send the Ethereum (ETH) you just bought from Coinbase to your Metamask wallet.
See how to do it here.
3. Invest in the new Insula Pala Crypto Fund ≈ 3 min
Now it is time to deposit your assets into the fund.
You will be given tokens in return that represent your shares in the fund.
4. Track your investment ≈ 1 min
In order to follow the value of your fund tokens, head over to Zerion, choose “Track your portfolio” and copy paste your Metamask public key.
The app will show you all the tokens you own and the value of each token. The ENZF tokens are your fund share tokens, and its value represents your current fund balance. You can install Zerion app on your mobile too.
Alternatively, click on the button below to view all your investments in the Insula funds from the Enzyme interface.