This auto-onboarding guide allows you to invest with a bank card 💳 in Insula Token all by yourself in a few minutes.
You do not need any prerequisite knowledge or skills even if you are a beginner in crypto. You do not need to contact Insula during this process. All the information you need is included in this guide.
1. Create your own MetaMask wallet ≈ 3 min
The first step to start using Insula is that you will need a crypto wallet that interacts with the Ethereum Blockchain. We recommend MetaMask.
You will need your own cryptocurrency wallet which interacts with the Ethereum blockchain. We recommend MetaMask due to its acceptance on many platforms.
1. Important: Fully read MetaMask’s basic safety tips here.
2. Download the extension and create your MetaMask wallet here. Watch the video and follow the steps. You can install MetaMask on your mobile device and computer.
2. Buy Ethereum ≈ 10-15 mins
The next step is to purchase your first Ethereum and transfer them into your MetaMask wallet. Ensure you establish a sufficient provision of ETH to pay for transaction (gas) fees, we recommend 0.2 ETH.
Note: If you already have an active Coinbase/Binance account or already own crypto, skip to the next step.
1. Create a Coinbase account and verify all of your information. Please note that this can take several days. See Coinbase’s guide here.
2. Purchase Ethereum (ETH).
3. Copy the address of your MetaMask wallet and send your Ethereum (ETH) from Coinbase to your MetaMask wallet.
See how to do it here.
3. Connect your wallet to Uniswap
1. Head to Uniswap by clicking the button below.
2. In the window that appears, select “Connect your Wallet” then “MetaMask“.
3. A pop-up Metamask panel will appear. Enter your password and click “Unlock“. Connect to Uniswap if it is your first visit. Click “Next“, then “Confirm“.
4. Purchase Insula Token
It is now time to exchange your Ethereum (ETH) against Insula Token (ISLA).
1. Under “From“, enter the number of ETH you would like to exchange against ISLA. Alternatively, under “to (estimated)“, enter the number of ISLA you would like to receive in your wallet. The other field will auto-populate.
2. Click “Swap“, then “Confirm Swap“.
3. Another pop-up MetaMask panel will appear, detailing the transaction (gas) fee to be paid. Click “Confirm“.
5. Track your investment
In order to follow the value of your fund tokens, head over to Zerion, choose “Track your portfolio” and copy paste your Metamask public key.
The app will show you all the tokens you own and the value of each token, including your Insula Tokens.
You can install Zerion app on your mobile too.