This auto-onboarding guide allows you to invest with a bank card 💳 in Insula Token all by yourself in a few minutes.
You do not need any prerequisite knowledge or skills even if you are a beginner in crypto. You do not need to contact Insula during this process. All the information you need is included in this guide.
1. Get your own Metamask crypto wallet ≈ 3 min
The first step to start using Insula is that you will need a crypto wallet that interacts with the Ethereum Blockchain. We recommend MetaMask.
1. Before moving to the next steps, acknowledge Metamask’s basic safety tips here.
2. Get the extension and create your Metamask account now here. Watch the video and follow the steps. You can install Metamask on your mobile or on your computer.
2. Buy ETH to invest ≈ 10-15 mins
The next step is to buy Dai ( invest in the fund) and to buy ETH ( to pay for your future transactions fees).
1. Make sure you have created an account, got verified and purchased the amount you want to invest in Ethereum (ETH) here.
Note: If you already have an active Coinbase/Binance account or already own crypto, jump to the next step.
2. Copy the public address of your Metamask wallet and send the Ethereum (ETH) you just bought from Coinbase to your Metamask wallet.
See how to do it here.
3. Connect your wallet to Uniswap
1. Head to Uniswap by clicking the button below.
2. In the window that appears, select “Connect your Wallet” then “MetaMask“.
3. A pop-up Metamask panel will appear. Enter your password and click “Unlock“. Connect to Uniswap if it is your first visit. Click “Next“, then “Confirm“.
4. Purchase Insula Token
It is now time to exchange your Ethereum (ETH) against Insula Token (ISLA).
1. Under “From“, enter the number of ETH you would like to exchange against ISLA. Alternatively, under “to (estimated)“, enter the number of ISLA you would like to receive in your wallet. The other field will auto-populate.
2. Click “Swap“, then “Confirm Swap“.
3. Another pop-up MetaMask panel will appear, detailing the transaction (gas) fee to be paid. Click “Confirm“.
5. Track your investment
In order to follow the value of your fund tokens, head over to Zerion, choose “Track your portfolio” and copy paste your Metamask public key.
The app will show you all the tokens you own and the value of each token, including your Insula Tokens.
You can install Zerion app on your mobile too.